I am a tiramisu lover and i make it way too often. But bored with the regular one i have come up with different versions of it. Here’s the one perfect for summer.
- Philadelphia cream cheese 200gms
- Thick Cream 500ml
- One large tin of pineapple
- Condensed milk to taste
- Italian lady finger biscuits
- Caramel sauce
- Candi biscuits (optional)
- Whip cream cheese and add thick cream to eat and whip more.
- Add condensed milk to it and mix well, just enough to add sweetness as per your taste.
- Add pineapple chunks.
- Dip lady fingers in pineapple syrup and layer at the bottom of the dish. You may use sponge cake if you cannot find ladyfingers.
- Spread the mixture of cheese, cream and pineapple chunks that you prepared before over the biscuits layer.
- Break candi biscuits in small pieces and sprinkle on the top. You may use lotus biscuits if you cant find candi. (Optional)
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts and drizzle caramel sauce in the last, chill it well in the fridge and serve.
See how easy it is. You are surely going to love it. Try and give me feedback.
Note: I also make a spin off this version sometimes, which also tastes great equally. Instead of pineapple i use fruit cocktail. You can make it with cocktail as well. And i call it Tropical Tiramisu. So if you dont have pineapple you may use fruit cocktail. Enjoy.